Please note that this VegNews Vacation is now sold-out! We’ll be announcing our 2023 VegNews Vacations soon, so please follow us on Facebook to be the first to hear the details (you can also find all of our VegNews Vacations here). Thank you!
Welcome to one of our most popular VegNews Vacations of all time—the VegNews Food Lover’s Tour of Thailand with VegVoyages sells out quickly! This incredible culinary journey will be packed with market excursions, cooking classes, delicious vegan food, cultural experiences—plus a multi-day visit to the world-famous Phuket Vegetarian Festival. Join VegNews for an unforgettable 12 days to this magical destination. Highlights include:
- Dine at Thailand’s best vegan restaurants
- Meander through bustling produce markets
- Eat your way through a vegetarian festival
- Take vegan Thai cooking classes
- Explore the backstreets of Bangkok
- Visit an all-women vegetarian monastery
- Wander through a vegetarian market
- Travel by gondola through peaceful canals
- Island hop and snorkel in the Andaman Sea
- Visit a wildlife rehabilitation center
- Savor a BBQ on the Maeklong River
- Revel in a two-hour Thai massage
**12 days/11 nights**
September 25–October 6, 2022
Just $3250 per person
Price includes all meals, accommodations, transportation in Thailand, cooking classes, site entry fees, guides, and airport pick-up and drop-off. Only airfare and personal purchases are up to you!
Want more information? We’d love to help!
Contact 877-Veg-Voyages, x709 or firstname.lastname@example.org